Thursday, October 25, 2007
I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothin new
I loved you with a fire red
Now it's turning blue, and you say
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...
It's too late to apologize
Firstly, happy belated 40th to us. Thank you for the necklace, sweetheart. :)
School has finally started, and so far it hasn't become much of a drag. YET.
And someone is obviously going through some major personality crisis; cos I can hardly figure you out. You're like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
And I truly cannot forget how I unintentionally went on a frantic manic panic shopping spree with fatin in hope of healing the bitter heartache of my stupidity of turning down an offer from Toni & Guy for a free trim, wash and blow. I could have sworn I probably wasn't even with him when he said that. I must have been possessed or drunk or drugged maybe. And as I walked away from the rejected hairdresser, reality sunk in and I instantly wished I had balls on me that I could kick and that I'd die from the pain so that I wouldn't live in regret. Haha. Ok that sounds dramatic, but seriosuly, I'm bummed.
He's probably snipped off the tresses and locks of other bitches by now.
Gosh, how I hate myself.
And as I speak, I'm actually in extreme paranoia, cos a stranger is back after like 1-2 years, an apparently, he now seems to have knowledge of an sms conversation that I had with the bf two days back. And the ironic thing is that he knows my new number. The whole situation is actually more complicated than how it appears to be as you read this, but I'd save my poor fingers from the agony of typing a whole grandmother story that no one's gonna read; thank you very much.
Englighten me, someone. As to why he's back, whoever he maybe. Could even be a she. Whatever.
Ok. I feel so disoriented. This entry feels all wrong and incomplete. WTF. Okay, I have less than 5h left to catch some winks. So goodnight.
Labels: what's your name again?
X O X O; 10:24 pm